When you want a creamy and delicious chicken dinner that the whole family will love, there’s nothing better than a simple and tasty chicken pasta dish. The chicken pasta will be so delicious that everyone will be amazed.
So, you need the best recipe to make that amazing and tasty chicken pasta. So, here’s our part. Here are our recipes for creamy chicken pasta.
So, let’s get right to the Creamy Garlic-Punched Chicken Pasta Recipes!
Recipes for Chicken Pasta with a Creamy Garlic Kick!
Pasta in the most delicious homemade sauce with chunks of soft, juicy chicken. This recipe has a lot of great flavors, and it only takes about 30 minutes to make, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights.
Chicken and pasta with garlic and cream is the best way to make sure everyone in the family is happy.
Let’s get to the recipe right away.
- Preparation – 5 Mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Total: 30 mins
- 10 ounces dry pasta of any type
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- To begin, cook the pasta in accordance with the package’s instructions. It should be cooked just till tender yet still firm, or al dente.
- Get the olive oil hot over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the chicken breasts to the pan when hot, and cook for five minutes on each side.
- As soon as the chicken is done cooking, remove it from the pan and set it aside.
- Place the butter and garlic in the same pan. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Mix in the fresh spinach and diced tomato. Tomatoes and spinach should be cooked for about three minutes until they are soft.
- Reduce the temperature and stir in the heavy cream and parmesan.
- Mix it in with a whisk until it becomes smooth and creamy. You can adjust the seasoning by adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Then the pasta should be drained, and the chicken should be sliced thinly. Place both ingredients in the pan and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle some seasonings and spinach on top and serve.
How to Store Leftover Creamy Garlic Punched Chicken Pasta Recipes:
Wait until the chicken has reached room temperature before refrigerating. After the dishes have been allowed to cool, you will be able to store them in an airtight container. There is a maximum of a four-day storage window in the refrigerator.
Tips For Creamy Garlic Punched Chicken Pasta Recipes:
- You can include cooked greens like broccoli or asparagus when tossing the pasta.
- Try using half-and-half or light cream to reduce calories, but bear in mind that the sauce will be thinner.
- Chicken Pasta sauce tastes better when freshly grated parmesan cheese is added.
- Use your favorite pasta. Gluten-free, whole wheat, lentil, or chickpea pasta are all options.
- Instead of fresh garlic, use 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Since the pasta will be recooked with the other ingredients, it should be cooked al dente to avoid it from becoming soggy and soft.
Serving: 1 serving – Calories: 639kcal – Protein: 28g -Carbohydrates: 41g -Fat: 41g – Saturated Fat: 22g – Cholesterol: 168 mg – Sodium: 281mg – Potassium: 588 mg – Fiber: 2g – Sugar: 2g – Vitamin A: 2621IU – Vitamin C: 8mg – Calcium: 185mg – Iron: 2mg
We hope you like the recipe. We’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!